1) In compliance with that provided in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, (LOPD), of 13th December, together with that provided in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, approving the Regulations for Development of the LOPD, MEETPAYS S.L. informs you that personal data provided to us will be included in automated files for their treatment. The purpose of collecting and treating such data is providing personalised services, participating in personnel selection processes, electronic communications and/or preparing statistics.
2) MEETPAYS S.L. agrees to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to treat them confidentially and with caution, in accordance with the legislation in force. For these effects it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised treatment or access.
3) Likewise you are informed that, should you wish to, you may exercise the rights foreseen in Art. 5 of the Law by means of sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, with LOPD as the subject and indicating your full name, the email address you used to register with MeetPays, and your DNI (official identity card number) and the type of right you wish to exercise, Access, Rectification, Cancelation or Opposition, or to process your removal from the services offered by MEETPAYS S.L. through its Web portal, requesting your removal via the 'Deactivate Account' link.
4) Likewise, for the effects of that provided in Organic Law 15/1999 the User is informed that:
5) User data obtained via subscribing to this Website is protected by means of passwords chosen by users themselves. The User agrees to keep his password secret and to protect it from unauthorised use by third parties. In the case it were revealed to third parties, the User will be responsible for the use made of the service by these third parties. Likewise, the User will notify MEETPAYS SL immediately on any unconsented use of his account or any violation of web page service security the user may know about.
6) MEETPAYS SL adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee personal data protection and avoid the alteration, unauthorised treatment and/or access to this data, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which these are exposed, all this in accordance with that established by the Spanish legislation on Data Protection.
7) MEETPAYS SL will not be responsible to its Users for the revelation of their personal data to third parties which is not due to causes directly imputable to MEETPAYS SL, nor for the use third parties other than MEETPAYS SL make of such data.